Friday, November 21, 2008

Chrome


In the search for the ultimate internet browser, I was surprised to find out Google have actually made their own browser.
I had never seen any ads or marketing campaigns for Google Chrome, as it's called, and was very curious to install it.

Well... I thought Opera was a fast browser... I was wrong!!
This Chrome thingy is a joy for the eye, and surfs like you've never seen before!

Although it's only available for Windows XP or Vista, (sorry... no Mac support yet), I think Google is going to score with this one...
Look here: www.google.be/chrome

Let me know your browsing experience!

Edit: Let me please stress the fact that this is a beta release of Google Chrome... Do not use Chrome as your default web browser, there still are some security related issues with it, so just install it to surf around a bit, and experience the flow of Google Chrome. Try to avoid surfing on sites where authentication is required (login & password, etc...)

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

when I tried to install it the other day and it doesn't have a mac version, I was really sad.

Unknown said...

Hey Eddie,

check this:
http://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en/mac.html

:-)