Wednesday, August 06, 2008

James @ Oma



James is on holiday in Aartselaar... And as you can see in the picture, having a splendid time!


Cate and I went for a visit Wednesday evening. It's actually quite incredible; we didn't see him for only 3 days, but we miss him tremendously already! Ooh soo happy we were to hold him in our arms again :-) We think he's actually grown in those 3 days... :-) The paddling pool Oma bought for him proved to be a good idea as well, he splashed and splattered like a professional.. ehm... splatterer.
Oma was also very delighted to announce a première: James crawls! He's not very stable and good at it yet, but he does it! Well done Master James!
Enjoy the Agrumes, mate, and see you again on friday! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie (if I do say so myself) :-)

Cate x

Tozansha said...

woohoo! James is crawling and having a blast of a summer at grandma and grandad!
Enjoy the piece and quite mommy and daddy!

Groetekes!!

Dennis said...

I saw a cute baby boy with big blue eyes today; he was smiling all the time, said 'prrrt' before farting in his diaper and he continued looking amused when I uncovered my face with my hands and chirped "keekaboo" for the
20th time.

Wat een held, die James!

-Dennis

Kirsten said...

crawling.... now you guys are really in for a treat. how is your new house working out?