Tuesday, August 05, 2008

New Layout + Some news!

A new blogitem, together with a completely new blog-layout.
Do you like it?

Short newsflashes for July:
- James had chickenpocks! He endured them bravely; he's now better than ever! (making walking gestures, nodding no, and blow-spraying his slobber allover you when you encourage him :-)

- The house we bought will finally be ours on the 5th of September! Hooray, we've ruined ourselves hurrah!

- I put our band's website in a new jacket: http://www.crosstowntraffic.be

- Crosstown Traffic played a showcase for the Woodstock aan de Maas festival last Thursday; on our (new) website you can find the recordings of the complete 30 minute concert. (also on YouTube by the way... :-))

- I still like Opera.

- I had a one week holiday in July, and I feel I could do with another one...

No comments: