Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's dance!

Oh yea baby!

Thank you for knocking on wood yesterday and today, we just got message from the immo-office;
the owner agreed on our bid, and the house is ours!

In other words: Let the Misery begin.
(yes, probably with a Capital M)

Although...
Somehow I feel really confident about this investment... I don't know why yet, but I think everything will turn out to be just fine. There's plenty of stuff that could go wrong... but it won't.
I can feel it in my toes. (They're very happy)

Let's dance.

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Jiha, congrats ! So when will you be moving? Need some help ?

-Dennis

PS. good thing your bid was accepted so fast, I was running out of candles.

Kirsten said...

I'll dance but it better be to David Bowie's song "Let's Dance."

BUt that is WAAAAAYYYY SUPER exciting!!!!

Myriam said...

Wauw wat een fantastisch huis! En zo'n grote tuin!!! Veel plaats voor veel kindjes? :-)
PROFICIAT!

xXx
Myriam

Kirsten said...

wait did I miss a link to the house on this post? b/c the last comment said you had a big backyard.

Unknown said...

Dear dear Eddie :-)

(Don't you Americans do 'reading' at school?) :-p

There's a link in the previous blog entry 'Touch wood'... which describes the house and land...

(with a little help from Cate with the sarcastic reply...)

Tim