Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Beginning

I guess this is it...
The Point of No Return

After reading the blogs of friends and family, I couldn't restrain from starting one myself anymore.
Some doubts about whether it should be in Flemish or English welled up, but I finally decided it should be in English...
After all, my dear Cate would constantly hassle me for translating my blibs (ty Aki, for this pleasant new English term) if they were in Flemish anyway...
(no pun intended! ... or maybe a little ... ;-)

What can you expect here?
Well, like on any other blog; my own personal thoughts and opinions about everything and nothing. About my son James, my girlfriend Cate, my family and friends, my music, my gaming-addiction, my geekiness, my ups and downs, my terrible sense of humour (according to C.) my non-existant short-term-memory and my son James. And my girlfriend Cate. And my family and friends, my m...

So, that's it! It's started, there's no way back,
and the lay-out looks a tit.
But there's time for improvement.
Lots of it. As long as the concept 'future' doesn't expire...

Have a nice day, and hopefully read, hear or see you soon!

6 comments:

Tozansha said...

Woohoo!! Let the blogging begin! Looking forward to lots of fun stories and news about your James, Cate, your friends and family and much much more!

Anonymous said...

Live from Earth............not exactly sure that's the planet you're on :-)

mwah
Cate xxxxxx

Rene Jungbluth said...

What a great beginning ...
A star is born. The application for the Nobel prize has already been filled in (and filed away safely to be found back in another 50 years) or filled out(what kind of English is this ?)
Keep going mate, the lay-out will be changed soon I think - the rest will follow.
We will follow your exploits with trepidation and the blog adress will be added to mine !!!

Anonymous said...

Well, look what he's doing now! You go on surprising your whole environment: piano, synthesizer, bagpipes, blokfloet, gitaar en nog gitaar, contrabas, tussendoor op spikes, op de latten, op vakantie, op het liefdespad, al bijna 8 maand pa....wa gadegij nog allemaal aanvangen...en 't is goe gedaan hé!
Congrats plus Hug,

Dennis said...

Yes ! Finally ! I'm looking forward to reading your humor and stories about the family !
-Dennis

Kirsten said...

plus english is good b/c if someone from England wants to read a story or two they will be able to read it.
or someone in the states... or austrailia